HAVENS presents a fascinating insight into gastric ulcers13-10-2017
One of the most persisent and challenging problems with racehorses and performance horses today is gastric ulcers. Learn how more than 93% of racing horses, 63% of equestrian performance horses and 37% of leisure horses, suffer from this painful condition... and what we can do about it.
- Occurence of gastric ulcers in equestrian horses;
- What really happens in the horse;
- How can we treat and reduce the occurence of ulcers;
- How we can prevent them;
- How does Gastro+ work
As chief nutritionist, Esther was lead-scientist for the world first specific horsefeed that targets gastric ulcers; HAVENS Gastro+ project.
Come and join these exciting learning events!
- Monday, 23rd October - 11am - Manilla Polo Club. More information: Mark Bretell (email@example.com or Tel. +63 917 8259196)
- Thursday, 26th October - 10.30am - Bukit Timah Saddle Club. More information: Kelvin Sebastian (Kelvin.Sebastian@tallahesse.com or Tel.: +65 6365 1160)